Soul in the Search of Peace

Breaking

Thursday 4 February 2021

the soulful poem of Rumi - Not a food Sake, A Reed Flute

 

the soulful poem of Rumi










You that add soul to my soul, who 

hear my night grief, timely,


Unlikely fire in every grain of my

being, mountain sound harmonizing


with my song, magnet for Fonn, you

have none with your joy I live


my entire life in a small valley

without you, every natural pleasure,


of tasting, of intelligence of

being outdoors, become a heavy


wooden hobble tied to my feet. I

untie it and see it immediately


there again. Tonight is a night

when grace gives me a love book to 


read. I empty out whatever blocks

a clear note, Not a food sack,


I'm a reed Flute. There is no cure

for this soul but you, Averroes


No comments:

Post a Comment