Soul in the Search of Peace

Breaking

Tuesday 24 January 2023

Nasir Khusro best deep love for god poem

sufism











Nasir Khusro, like all Sufi poets, believed that all existence is an expression of the divine and he sought to experience the divine through the contemplation of the beauty of creation. His poems express a deep love for God and the longing for spiritual union. Here is an example of his work: "Oh Lord, with my heart I seek out your love In my soul I find your mysteries Your secrets I can't understand, But I know that in you I can find bliss Your love guides me on my way Your mercy is my strength Your grace is my joy And your beauty is my delight My Lord, I'm longing to be near you Your presence is my solace and joy Your love is my life's companion My longing to be with you never ends."

No comments:

Post a Comment